Monday, July 5, 2010

Haws Family

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family, and it's not just because they are my in-laws. They are all such wonderful people, and I love spending as much time as I can with them. I am so lucky to be a part of such an amazing family!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We hired a photographer outside of our family to take our group pictures. Check them out at Dana Willis Photography. Thanks, Dana, for taking them for us. They turned out GREAT!!!

5 comments:

Dana Willis said...

Hey! I didn't know you did photography too:) haha
Good job! I wanted to see the pics that you guys were taking, soooo yay!
It was nice to meet you all!

Em Russ said...

Love them. ALL of them. You are amazing!!

Tami said...

I love them too! Love them, love them, love them!!!!!!!! Thanks for taking such great pictures. I can't wait to print them for my frame in our apartment. Thanks, Muck!

Shawnee said...

Good job! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Jan Haws said...

I love everyone in our growing family. Thanks for the amazing pictures. I love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...