Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Cousin--THE MISSIONARY

Okay, a little background on this stud. When we were younger, "C" would always play rough with anyone and everyone (I guess that's what a born-to-be wrestler does). I can remember that he was rough with me a lot & I could never do anything about it! He was always stronger than me. When my parents said the "boys" were coming over, I would always roll my eyes. I just never knew how I could endure anymore! Well, as time went on, this boy grew up & no longer insisted on being rough. He saved his energy for the wrestling mats. "C" had grown up to be the coolest person ever! He is a great son, brother, cousin, & friend!!! He got his mission call just this last Wednesday (August 5th) & he leaves on August 19th!!! He was given only two weeks to get everything ready for a 2 YEAR MISSION!!! When we were taking his pictures, he told me he only had one hour worth of packing left to do! That means, he got everything put together in 3 days! Wow! Although he is a few years younger than me, I look up to him so much. His faith & love for the gospel is one of my most favorite things about him! As I was editing his pictures, I started to cry, and here I go again! I am really going to miss this boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...